Détails de l'offre
La formation se fait à distance : Oui
Position: Electrical Applications Engineer
Location: Montreal (100% remote with some onsite meetings)
An international electrical manufacturer is seeking an Applications Engineer for electrical projects across North America. They are offering a competitive base salary, bonus, full benefits and the opportunity to work in a high growth, thriving and dynamic organization. This role is 100% remote with occasional onsite meetings in the Montreal office.
In this role, you will be working on sales projects all throughout North America with creativity, invention and cutting-edge technology engineering solutions that impact our world for today and the future. Functioning as the technical expert for Electrical Power Factor Quality and Correction product lines, this is a tactical role working with sales and interfacing with clients to support the presales, evaluation, bidding and project management processes.
The following is a brief overview for the role:
– Reviewing diagram and specifications
– Evaluating client technical requests related to power quality and correction products
– Analyzing measurements to provide make recommendations on solutions including grid studies
– Prototyping products
– Preparing technical presentations
– Working with internal stakeholders to research and resolve discrepancies
– Providing solutions and problem solving
– Maintaining updated information on projects and proposals
– Executing various other tasks in supporting the applications engineering function
– Electrical engineering degree and Member of the Order (asset)
– At least 2-5 years of technical working experience with capacitor banks, harmonic and active filers, switchgear, motor control centers and variable frequency drives
– Knowledge of products and ability to assess applications and make recommendations on appropriate products for various applications
– Experience in having worked with ETAP simulators is considered an important asset
– Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written); fluency in French is also required
– Motivation, creativity
OUR VIRTUAL DOORS ARE OPEN!We’re also bringing the interviews to you by various web applications, virtually! Contact us today for your next opportunity.
CNESST permit number: AP-2000158